Flockmail is focused on providing high email deliverability for all our users. To maintain this standard we have to ensure that email spams and bounce backs are prevented from our platform.
To understand how Flockmail is tackling the issue of bounce back emails and ensuring that it is minimal, please go through these sections:
- What is email bounce back?
- Why do emails Bounce back?
- Why Flockmail cares about the bounces?
- How to reduce/avoid Bounce back?
- Bounce Back emails limit on Flockmail
What is email Bounce back?
Email bounce back is the condition when your emails fail to reach the recipient’s inbox. In this case, your email service provider sends you email bounce back messages about failed delivery and technical details of the failure.
Why do Emails Bounce back?
This happens when a certain email address you tried to send mail, did not exist or was invalid.
It is also possible that the person does not have a valid email address or there has been some typo mistake in providing the correct email address.
Why Flockmail cares about the bounces ?
Too many bounces have the same effect as spam complaints: they hurt your reputation which affects email deliverability.
For a high number of bounces, Flockmail may be looked at as a spammer by the anti-spam organizations and inbox providers, which could have an impact on our sender reputation.
How to reduce/avoid Bounce Back ?
- A lot of bounces occur simply because your list of contacts is old. Ensure that your recipient lists are current and accurate.
- Don’t ever buy any email list, you don’t know whether or not the email addresses were being collected properly.
- Another easy fix is to correct obvious spelling mistakes. Misspelling the name of the mailbox provider, such as writing Gmial instead of Gmail.
Bounce Back emails limit on Flockmail
|Bounce count parameter||Timeframe||Bounce Count||User type|
|Total bounce count per account||hourly||5||all users|
|Total bounce count per account||daily||10||all users|
|Total bounce count per domain||hourly||10||free users|
|Total bounce count per domain||daily||20||free users|
If you have reached the hourly bounce count limit then you would not be able to send any more emails for that hour.
If you have reached the daily bounce count limit then you would not be able to send any more emails for that day.
Please note that high bounce back count will result in permanent blocking of email address/domain.
For any further assistance on this, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help you!
|alert-success||To know about the number of emails you can send/receive on Flockmail, please click here|