Having problems with your WordPress site not sending emails? We suggest using WP Mail SMTP to send emails reliably and to ensure that the emails reach your inbox.
WP Mail SMTP fixes your email deliverability by reconfiguring WordPress to use a proper SMTP provider when sending emails.
This article will teach you how to set up WP Mail SMTP in WordPress.
- In order to use the WP Mail SMTP plugin, please install the plugin and activate it.
- Next, click Settings then WP Mail SMTP
- Enter your appropriate email address in the From Email field
This email address should match your WordPress admin settings and should be domain-specific. Example- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the box for Force From Email if you want to use this email for all transmissions from your site. This will override settings in other plugins
- In the Mailer section, choose Other SMTP and enter the below settings:
Flockmail Server settings:
Option Setting SMTP Host smtp.flockmail.com Encryption SSL SMTP Port 465 Authentication Set to ON. SMTP Username email@example.com (should be the same email address entered in the “From Email” section above) SMTP Password Enter the password for the email address you entered in the “SMTP Username” section above.
- Click Save Settings once you have entered your SMTP settings. You are finished when you see a message stating Settings were successfully saved.
Always use an email address that belongs to the same domain as your WordPress site in the From field. The domain handled by your mail server.
Hope this article was helpful! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any further assistance!