Most of the emails we send, often need follow-ups or reminders. You can use FlockMail's reminder option to add reminders to your emails. You can watch an email when you compose it and get reminded of it later based on the chosen options. Also, you can track your email-based work items, easily using the reminders.
Setting up a Reminder:
To set a reminder for your emails, please follow these instructions:
1. Open FlockMail and click on ‘New mail’ to open the editor.
2. Click the Clock icon in the composer tray to set a reminder.
3. Once you click on the Clock icon, you can click a default time interval or a custom time to remind you about the email, whether the replies were received or not.
4. Once a reminder is set, the clock icon changes color to denote the set state.
5. By default, you will get reminded via a new email at the scheduled time.
6. FlockMail also allows you to set reminders for the emails that you have already sent.
Editing a Reminder:
1. All emails with a follow-up reminder have a shaded clock icon to denote a set state.
2. You can edit a reminder as per your preference at any time.
Deleting a Reminder
1. To delete a reminder, click the 'Remove reminder' option.
2. If you delete an email thread, the reminder set for the emails in the thread will get deleted automatically.
That's it! Your email is set with a reminder.
Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at email@example.com.
You can follow the steps shown below to set up the follow-up reminder for your email.
1) Click on the Compose mail icon on the top right corner.
2) Find the "Follow-up reminder" feature icon at the bottom next to read receipt.
3) Find the options for preset timelines(tomorrow/2 days/1 week) or set a custom reminder as shown below.
4) The date and time for a custom timeline can be set as shown here.
5) Set up the date as required.
6) You can similarly set the time as required.
7) Once set you will see a confirmation message appear at the bottom as shown below.
Done! Your follow-up reminder is set.