This article will guide you through the steps involved in the manual set up of your Flock Mail account on your Android device's Outlook client, with IMAP and SMTP
For this process, you are required to know the email settings for your account. If you don’t know them, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To set up a Flock Mail account, follow these steps:
- Open the Outlook android application and Enter your work or personal Email Address and Tap on Continue
- Tap on the Question mark (?)
3. It will show you a drop-down, proceed further by tapping on 'Change account provider'
4. Proceed further by tapping on 'IMAP' under the 'Advanced' option of the page
5. Proceed further by Enabling the 'Advanced Settings' button, you shall see the following fields
6. Make sure that you enter the following data in the respective fields
- Enter the IMAP details as imap.flockmail.com
- Enter the SMTP details as smtp.flockmail.com
- Please note that the username for IMAP is your Registered Flockmail address
- Please note that the username for SMTP is also your Registered Flockmail address
- Also, make sure that the IMAP and SMTP password is as same as your Flockmail password.
|alert-warning||Ensure that you don't have any extra spaces in any of the fields mentioned below|
Once you have entered the following details, the page should look something like this. :
7. Then simply tap on the tick mark and there you go!
You will now be able to access your inbox!
However, you will be provided an option to either Add another account or Skip which is given in the image below :
That's it! Your Flock Mail account is set up.
Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at email@example.com