- Log in to your HostPapa account (click here) and go to My Account.
- On your Account homepage click My Domains.
3. In the Manage Domains tab, click Details.
4. Select DNS Zone Editor.
5. Navigate to Add DNS Zone and change Type to MX Entry.
6. Add the following values (omit the quotes) and click on Add New Record:
- Priority: "10"
7. Following the same steps as mentioned above, add another MX entry with the following values (omit the quotes):
- Priority: "20"
8. An SPF record needs to be added. So navigate to Add DNS Zone and change type to TXT.
9. Add the following values (omit the quotes) and click on Add New Record:
- Name: Leave this blank
- TXT Data: "v=spf1 include:spf.flockmail.com ~all"
Done! You're all set to send and receive emails from your HostPapa domain using FlockMail!
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at email@example.com in case you need any assistance with configuring these records.
We look forward to having you onboard!