Once you have logged into your mail account, you are ready to send your first email. Here's how you can do it!
- Click on 'Compose a new mail' in the Flock Mail client. This opens the compose window.
- Enter the email ids of the Recipients of the email in the to field. You can also cc, bcc emails. Tip: When to cc, bcc.
- Enter the Subject line of the email. Sending an email with a subject line is always a good practice.
- You can start typing the actual message here. As you start typing, the email is auto-saved and is available in the drafts folder. You can also attach images, files, initiate video calls etc. from the email.
- A unique feature with Flock Mail is 'read receipts' tracking. Activate Read receipts and Flock will notify you when someone opens your email.
- Hit Send and voila the email is sent!
- Clicked send and realised you sent the email too quickly? Just click undo send and redraft your email. Currently, undo send is available for 5 seconds from the time the email is sent.