This section lets you customize basic settings in the email client like editing your name, email tracking, etc.
To access this list in your FlockMail client, click on Gear icon > Preferences > General.
1. Name settings
- This lets you set a First name and Last name that will be visible to your mail recipients.
2. Display Language
- You can set the language of your preference.
- Unread counts - This setting lets you customize if you want the email unread counts to appear across all the folders and labels.
- Clock type - 24-hour format or the 12-hour format.
- Marking as read - The time here determines after how long you have read the email, would the email be marked as read. This can be set as a default time or set to manually be marked as read.
- Loading images in email - Check the box to automatically load images in viewed messages.
5. Open tracking
The checkbox let you define whether you want open tracking for the emails to be enabled by default.
6. Local Data
You may choose to reset your email cache by clicking on the 'Reset Email Cache' button.